September 29, 2018
Gautama Buddha is an important figure in a wide range of places for many reasons. For example, most people should be familiar with Buddha because of his founding of the Buddhist faith, though his exact role can see a fair amount of variation from branch to branch. However, it is interesting to note that a significant percentage of Hindus view Buddha as the ninth avatar of Vishnu, meaning that he has an important position in Hinduism as well. Depictions of Buddha even play a role in the Chinese practice of Feng Shui, which is meant to both encourage the flow of positive chi and prevent the build-up of negative energy, thus ensuring the best of luck.
Due to this, people who are thinking about bringing some positive influence into their lives should consider Buddha bedding, Buddha canvas wall art, abstract Buddha art wall canvas, and some of the other intriguing products that can be found in our selection. When put at a high level, something Buddha painting can serve as an excellent reminder of the Buddha's teachings, thus helping interested individuals reach for the serenity that Buddhists seek. Something that can have a profound impact on both their health and happiness because of the crucial connection between mind and body.
Of course, it should be mentioned that our products possess plenty of practical benefits as well. Suffice to say that cotton has long been a much-utilized material because of its breathable nature as well as its relative reliability under a wide range of circumstances. Some people might think that such a focus on practical considerations detract from the spiritual, but in truth, a well-made item is a sign of respect for the very same, meaning that it has the opposite effect of making it that much more potent in that sense.
One may not be required to be a Buddhist in order to own a Buddha canvas painting. However, as with all religious icons from any faith, there are some general guidelines to follow out of respect for placement of Buddha Themed Wall Art.
1. Avoid placing a Buddha Painting at a ground level of the structure such as a basement.
2. Placing the Buddha canvas wall art for home on a high level signifies you are showing respect and importance to Buddha, which will produce positive vibes within the entire surroundings
3. Placing the Buddha Paintings in work and study areas can help you achieve a state of emotional and psychological well-being.
4. Placing the depiction of Buddha right opposite the main front door of a home or office intercepts harmful visitors and intruders. His image will stimulate a sense of mindfulness and blessings to all entering the space.
5. Placing Buddha canvas wall art in the living room at home or above the reception desk in your office can help bring peace, happiness and prosperity into your home and business.
Finally, it should be mentioned that while we carry an outstanding collection of Buddha-themed products, there are other products bearing other powerful spiritual symbols as well, thus ensuring that interested individuals have even more options for making their homes perfectly suited for their interests.
Some examples include but are not limited to the ever-lauded Lion, the White Tiger, and the elephant-headed Ganesh who presides over both the arts and the sciences. Combined, these products should empower interested individuals to create something that is much more than the sum of its parts.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 09, 2019
April 02, 2019
March 16, 2019
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …