Green Illite clay mask is the most sought after for skin conditions and cosmetic purposes. It draws impurities from the pores. This makes it perfect for detoxifying and removing impurities from the skin.
Illite clay can be used for both normal and oily skin because of its ability to restore skin to its natural pH balance. It also stimulates blood circulation to the skin to helps with many types of skin conditions, including acne, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, bug bites and sunburn.
How to make clay mask
- Mix a small amount of the clay with Floral Water until it forms into a smooth paste.
- Apply the clay mask on the face or body and allow it to stand for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the paste dries.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat the face dry with a soft towel.
- You can even add essential oils to the clay mask for better results.
- Weight: 130g ℮
- Ingredients/Materials: Green Clay
- Made in UK
- 100% organic
Shipping: Worldwide Service
Processing Time: 2-3 Business Days (Ships Separately)