Electronic Piggy Bank ATM Password Cash Coins Money Box
A creative twist on the traditional money box! This quirky ATM like money box will help young ones learn how to save their money. Simply deposit notes and coins into the ATM and it will total up.
- High-capacity: Can store 600 pieces of coins or 100 pieces of paper money.
- Automatic Roll Money: Put the paper money on the scroll, it can be rolled into the machine automatically. (But please notice it doesn't work if the paper is too old or too soft).
- Password Safe Cash Box: Enter the 4 original password (default: 0000, Changeable passwords as you like), the green light will be on, the ATM can be opened. If you enter the wrong password, the red light will turn on and the sound of 'PLEASE TRY AGAIN' will prompt you. (you can't open it, if the password it's wrong)
1. Install your ordinary 3 AA batteries. Enter the four-digit passwords (default 0000);
2. Green lights on, then rotate the knob clockwise to open the door.
Note: If you enter the wrong passwords, the red light will be illuminated, and remind you "please try again".
1. Enter the current password (default 0000) to open the door of the safe. Long press "*" button, green light and red flashing.
2. Input 4 new passwords in 15 seconds, according to the "#" confirm new password storage. Two lights stop flashing.
3. If the new password is not entered in 15 seconds, the program will stop and the device must be restarted. Release the "*" button and close the door.
Note: If you forget your password, you can remove the battery and then insert the new password is 0000. Reset again.
Batteries required: 3 x AA (not included)
Made from environment friendly ABS plastic
Size: 13.3 X 12.3 X 18.5 cm
1 x Piggy Bank ATM Money Box
1 x User manual
Shipping: Worldwide Service - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Processing Time: 5 Business Days (Ships Separately)
Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for delivery